Every warhawk football game heads to a 4th Quarter:
...and now the BCM has entered into the 4th Quarter as well. For many years the BCM has worked to plan, design, and fundraise for a new ministry facility at 1005 University Avenue. Through the donations of Louisiana Baptist churches, alumni, and friends of the ministry the BCM has been able to begin construction of this new facility. Now we are entering the final phase and we need your help. Please watch the video below to learn more:
During this final phase BCM is working towards the goal of gathering funds to complete:
- The internal structure of the student apartments.
- Audio and Visual systems for the worship area.
- Furniture for offices, lobby, apartments, and game room areas.
- Tables and chairs for worship / meal area.
The goal is to raise between $200-300K to make this facility all it can be for the students of ULM. With your help we can complete this project and push the goal down the field for the next generation of Warhwaks!
Financial Giving and Donations
If you are interested in helping provide financial assistance to the ULM BCM Building Fundraising Campaign there are several avenues to do so. Anyone interested in donating specific items for the building (sound equipment, office furniture, etc.) are welcomed to do so and can contact the BCM Directly to help with these needs.
1. Financial Donations can be mailed directly to BCM via check/cash. The BCM mailing address is:
PO Box 9355
Monroe, LA 71211
2. Gifts of stock, property, items of value, etc. can be worked through the Louisiana Baptist Foundation at: 318-445-4495.
3. Anyone interested in doing specific items for the building (sound equipment, office furniture, etc.) are welcomed to do so and can contact the BCM Directly to help with these needs.
4. Donations from a credit card may be sent via link below labeled Donate.